Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mother Earth



Today, April 22, is Earth Day.

I have to admit, I am not always the best at going out of my way to carry out any of the R words above, but I am working on it and being more eco-conscious is on my 30 for 2012 list. I now have a recycling bin in my office so I can recycle papers rather than trashing them. I bring most of my disposable water bottles home to recycle them when I can (I get this from my mom). I try to remember to turn off all of the lights when I leave a room and unplug most appliances when we aren't using them. Still, there is a lot more to be done and I hope to improve over time.

Anyhow, Happy Earth day my friends. Hope you made it a good one.

Also, as an extra bonus, I wanted to share this adorable Earth Day cupcake recipe with you. I don't think there is any sweeter way to thank the Earth for all she does for us.



Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment