Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Runner Girls


Hi Friends! What did you do over the MLK/Inaugural weekend? I am excited to share that this weekend I went to South Carolina to run the Charleston Marathon with my friends and I successfully completed the marathon, making it my 20th and 15th state (my goal is to run one in each state). Combined the four of us ran 104.8 miles this weekend and have 65 marathons under our belts. Not too shabby.


We also successfully ate our way through Charleston (an upside to running 26.2 miles) and enjoyed seeing Lowcountry. The people were amazing and the town had tons of charm. I hope to make it back there again soon.





Next up on the running front? The National Indoor track meet in March, followed by a 10 miler, a half marathon, the NJ Marathon with my sister (her first!), the North Face Endurance 50K, and the Seattle Marathon (yes, ladies, you were able to twist my arm this weekend).

In addition to running, this weekend included a fun dinner and movie date night with Jesse, loosening up my muscles at the gym, a trip to Ikea with my sister, and family dinner night with Jesse and Ilyssa, our new Monday night tradition. Oh, and there was that little thing we call inauguration, and of course MLK day and the National Day of Service. What a big weekend!



Hope you all had a lovely weekend too! Talk with you all tomorrow. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment