Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! Sorry for the delayed Friday Favorites post.  It's been quite a busy end to the week. It's ok though, because it's Friday. Hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend! Until then, sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's Friday Favorites.

I love dogs. I ask Jesse if we can get one everyday. Unfortunately, we can't have dogs in our apartment, which may be a good thing after reading Dogshaming.


An adorable job listing (seriously).

Speaking of adorable, check out this adorable first date story from A Cup of Jo.

This is also a great nerdy tip from A Cup of Jo on how to high-five correctly every time.

You know what's always fashionable? Good grammar. It's also sexy according to this etsy shop. I may have to pick up one of these tees for myself.

My other favorite fashions of the week include:

Favorite Fall Booties from Lauren Conrad

And I thought our Wi-Fi Network Names were clever. Check out the Apartment Therapy graphic below for funny and creative Wi-Fi name ideas.
I found so many new recipes this week that I can't wait to test out. Here are just a few of my favorite favorites.
Starbucks Clone Scones from Iowa Girl Eats
Easy Apricot Chicken
Hot Baked Nutella & Cream Cheese Sandwich
5 Minute Homemade Mac and Cheese
Fudgy Brownies with Cookie Butter Frosting

Paper Bag Popcorn

I love Dancing With The Stars! (Jesse does too, but he won't admit it, so I am publicly admitting it for him here). The dancers are so glamorous and the judges are hilarious. I think I may have found their next two DWTS professional dancers.


Am I the last person on earth to hear about the Google “Bacon Number” trick by now? Here's the gist - type in his name and an actor, and you find the degrees of separation.Fun.

Finally, Fall...aaahhhh

Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment