Thursday, September 20, 2012

Picture Purple

J.Crew Top (similar)/ AT Loft Skirt/ Steve Madden Shoes(similar)/ J.Crew Necklace/ Ring borrowed permanently from my sister
You know what I love about stretchy materials? They allow me to breathe, eat, and not get cramps doing either.

You know what I love about the color eggplant? It's a perfect color for fall.


You know what I love about this skirt? It combines the stretchy factor with the deep and rich color of eggplant.
Clothing perfection.
Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous skirt indeed! i love the color and it paired with a denim shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! Hope you're having a great week. Enjoy your weekend!

      Jess

      Delete