Thursday, September 13, 2012

Jess C. Penny

Gap Top/ Banana Pants/ Clark's Wedges
The other day when I was walking back to my car after an early morning gym workout, I came across not one, not two, or even three pennies heads up, but four! I thought, man, that's a lot of luck, and guess what!? It was! That same night I played, and was the first to win at bingo (yes, I am an 80 year old at heart). Oh, and my prize was a Starbucks giftcard (here I come Pumpkin Spice Latte!).

Anyhow, today's outfit is a blast from the past...you know, when the temperature reached 90 degrees and the air was sticky and humid. Ah, the dog days of summer. Wait, that was just last week you say? With this fall-like weather, it's hard to believe it was about 20 degrees warmer just a week ago.

This outfit is truly, however, a blast from the past. I probably shouldn't admit this, but I bought this shirt when I was still in college (at least a decade ago) and these pants have been through several summers with me. They may be out of style, but for me, this is the perfect go-to outfit on swampy, summer days. What's your go-to outfit?
Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment