Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! I'm so excited for this weekend because my sister is coming to visit, we get to celebrate our friend Lindsay's birthday, and I have one last long run before my marathon in a few weeks. Hope you enjoy this week's Friday Favorites as we wrap up the week.

Looking for a book to read this fall? Check out these cold weather reads from A Beautiful Mess and these fall reads from Lauren Conrad.


I can't wait to make these recipes:
Mississippi Mud Brownies
Apple Crisp Pizza
Edamame Hummus
Chicken and Avocado Enchiladas in Creamy Avocado
Looking for ways to snack healthy? You may want to consider NatureBox Foods, which delivers hand-picked snack food to your door once a month.


Yes please.

Many DC fireplaces are boarded up. I always believed it was unfortunate to cover up a beautiful fireplace with boards. This idea for chalkboard paint has changed my mind. It's genius and can be updated for any occasion.


Relax.
So true...
Fun fall fashions...

Looking for fun wallpaper for your iPod and iPads? Check out these 11 sites tospruce up your iProducts.


I consider myself to be fairly in tune with the latest fashions, but I am having doubts after my sister sent me a link to this super addicting Finish the Look Fashion Game from Real Simple. I started off strong, but apparently my styles are too crazy. Enjoy!


Stunning Cher


Speaking of amazing and iconic women, Laura and I got to see Madonna perform at the Verizon Center on Monday (cones and all!). It was amazing and  after hearing her perform this song from her movie W.E. this is my favorite song of the week.


Hope you all have a great weekend! See you next week.
Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment