Friday, March 1, 2013

New Deal







Hi friends!

Yes, it's been a month since I last wrote, but life keeps getting in the way. So, here's the new deal... I love Messy Jess C. It's my outlet for writing and telling the story of my life and all of its adventures, and I am not ready to give up on it just yet. I also know my current schedule does not allow for detailed and daily posts. So, I pledge that I will continue posting as often as possible and my schedule will dictate the details and content of my posts.

Hope you will continue to follow along! Thanks to you all.

XO

4 comments:

  1. i was so happy to see a post from you! i hope that you continue blogging as you are able to, i will always be around to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! That means a lot. Hope you are doing well and having a great weekend.

      Jess

      Delete
  2. So happy to see this post, and you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Preethi! Hope you and the family are doing well. Keep up the great posting!

      Jess

      Delete