Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ketchup

May 12-13 Weekend 30 for 30 outfits


Monday (Outfit 14):
Forever XXI Blazer/ J.Crew Outlet Chambray Shirt/ Thrifted Pencil Skirt/ Steve Madden Heels
Tuesday (Outfit 15):
Forever XXI Blazer/ AT Tank/ J.Crew Factory Skirt/ Me Too Shoes from DSW/ J.Crew Necklace
Hello my friends! With the lack of outfit posts the past few days, were you worried that I forgot how to wear clothes?

I haven't. It's just that things have just been a bit busy between traveling to Pennsylvania this past weekend for Mother's Day, helping Jesse get ready to leave for officer training, training to run the DC North Face Endurance Challenge 50k, and work, so now I am playing blog posting catch up - not to be confused with ketchup... my least favorite condiment...actually my least favorite flavor in the world. If you don't believe me, ask my sister who tricked me into eating a ketchup-flavored potato chip in high school. Horrible.

Anyhow, I think we are back on track. Hope you all are having a great start to the week!

Stay tuned for workout updates on Messy Jess C: Personal Training  and upcoming tasty recipes later in the week.



Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment