Friday, May 4, 2012

30 for 30 Outfit 4 and Friday Favorites

First my Spring 30 for 30 - Outfit 4:

Bloomingdales Blazer/ Tank Top (similar)/ Thrifted Pencil Skirt (similar)/ Joan & David Shoes from DSW (similar)/ Charming Charlie necklace (similar)
Now, on to this weeks favorites:

I cannot wait to make this pizza made by Jen from Jen Loves Kev.It looks and sounds delish!


Also, growing up, Cinnamon Toast Crunch was one of my favorite cereals, so imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon this recipe for Cinnamon Toast Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake. Yummm...


Cinco de Mayo is tomorrow. I love these cute ideas for the occasion:

Refinery 29's DIY Pinata:


And these Cinco de Mayo cookies:


My favorite DIY projects goes to Cheetah is the New Black blog for this DIY Aurelie Bidermann inspired chain necklace (nudge, nudge Ilyssa - this would make an excellent birthday gift for your favorite sister in the world) and this DIY map pendant from Unfortunately Oh! - I would love to make one of these using a map of Italy in honor of our honeymoon.


You know how much I love puppies. How cute are these guys?


Love these quotes:

And for all of your Office watchers out there:

Finally, a few of my favorite styles of the week:




Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I'm off to Yogaville for the weekend. I'll catch up with you all next week. XO
 

Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment