Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Humidifier

Spring 30 for 30 - Outfit 23
Target Blazer (similar)/ Benetton Tank (similar)/ J.Crew Outlet Skirt (similar)/ Thrifted Red Shoes (similar)
Who needs a humidifier when you have the great outdoors of Washington, DC to help your hair get that perfect frizzy look? Just step outside, and voila!

On the flip side, the rain and humidity helped create the lovely green backdrop for this photo to make the black, ivory, and red in my outfit pop, so I guess I will take it. We also have reached the half way point of the week, with just a few more days until the Memorial Day weekend. Hooray!

Hope you all have a lovely day! Until tomorrow,


Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. The humidity was terrible yesterday in Jersey too, UGH! I am already dreading August and what it will do to my hair. Yay for the weekend coming up soon!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete