Thursday, May 24, 2012

DCPD Blue

Spring 30 for 30 - Outfit 24
Banana Republic Top (similar)/ J.Crew Outlet Skirt/ Nine West Shoes from DSW (similar)
At this point in my Spring 30 for 30, I have a pile of clothing that desperately needs to be drycleaned or washed so I am down to only a few items to mix and match from. Being the self-proclaimed DCPD - DC Phashionsable Dresser -  I am, I put together these two blue items, along with my flamingo pink shoes, to come up with this outfit.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring though...possibly something very interesting since most of the articles of clothing needing to be cleaned are bottoms, mainly skirts a.k.a. food magnets, that I included in my 30 for 30 mix. It's not acceptable just to wear a blazer, blouse, and heels to work is it? I'm guessing the answer is no.

Anyhow, stay tuned for tomorrow's outfit and this week's Friday Favorites.
Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment