Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Hello my friends! I am back from my blogcation, which initially was supposed to align with the vacation Jesse and I took to the bay area last week. After returning, however, an unexpected 48 hour work trip to California, along with a family visit in Pennsylvania this past weekend forced me to extend my blogcation.

Anyhow, although the past two weeks were a lovely break away from real life and writing, we are back to our regularly scheduled programming, which includes this outfit from the end of June set in front of Jesse's bike... before somebody else decided to claim it as their own and ride off into the DC sunset.

Stay tuned for upcoming outfits, recipes, and pictures from the past two weeks. Later alligators!

Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment: