Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hi friends! I have a busy day in front of me, so unfortunately today's Friday Favorites is on the skimpy side, but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless as we head into the weekend. Happy Friday! See you all next week.

Favorite styles of the week:


Favorite Foods and Drinks of the Week:

Beergaritas from Iowa Girl Eats; Spicy Mango Pizza with Black Beans and Zucchini from Oh My Veggies; Nutella Marshmallow Bars from Inside BruCrew Life; and Summer Fruit Quesadillas from Annie's Eats.


I think I will adopt this motto as my own. Although I'm not that bad...right?


As a runner, I love this idea for a race medal wind chime from the Run Commuter:


Also love this idea for a coffee table tray:


How many of you have seen the movie UP? How many of you cried within the first 10 minutes because of the sweet love story between Carl and Ellie? Well, if you haven't seen it, you can see what I am talking about below -proof (as stated below) that awesome love stories can be told in minutes without words. Still gets me a little teary-eyed...


My whole life I have wanted a dog. I used to list dog and puppy on all of my Hanukkah lists, but it didn't work. Now, Jesse and I live in an apartment where we can't have dogs. That doesn't keep me from asking him if we can get one every single day. The only good thing about not having a dog, is we can really decide what we want in a dog when we do eventually bring one into our family. Right now, this is the top contender - a goldendoodle. How can you resist this furry face?


Finally, I know that getting to work is half the battle some days, but I think if I owned this adorable whale tissue box and owl mug, it might make it just a teensy bit easier. What do you think?


Until next week my friends. XO

Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm guilty of crying at the beginning of Up!
    Also, I love golden-doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dog that's ready to meet you & Jesse ASAP!!! <3 Love your friday favorites:)

    ReplyDelete