Thursday, October 4, 2012

Deep Thoughts

Madewell Top (similar)/ J.Crew Skirt (similar)/ BP Boots from Nordstrom/ Etsy Pearl Necklace
Last night Jesse and I watched the first Presidential debate of the season, while Jesse used me as a test subject for his first medical school physical examination that he is being tested on today. The combination made for an interesting night.


Here are my takeaways from the evening. Jesse wouldn't want to run for President because it would require you to wear makeup for television. I wouldn't want to run for President because I wouldn't want to debate in front of so many people - I just can't think that quickly on my feet. My blood pressure is 120/70, which I have been told is healthy, my reflexes are good, my ears are clean, and my left nostril is a bit stuffy.


Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment: