Monday, October 29, 2012

Riders on the Storm

Banana Republic Button Down/ J.Crew Skirt/ Nine West Shoes (similar)
Sandy, Frankenstorm, Snowcane, Superstorm... call it what you want, but judging by the madness at the grocery store, and nonstop storm news coverage this part of the country is about to face something crazy over the next couple of days.


Jesse and I have our headlamps ready (his version of flashlights) and my parents have broken out the LED-lit lanterns from Jesse and my wedding in case the power goes out.


Other than that, I'm not sure what else we should do, so I watched While You Were Sleeping and baked cookies. At least I know we have something we can eat in case the power goes out. Hope you all stay safe.
Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment