Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tied Up


Hi friends! Sorry I have been MIA for the past week. I've been a bit tied up.

Between work picking up to crazy levels, and traveling in one weekend through six states to run a marathon and attend a friend's wedding, Messy Jess C., unfortunately, fell by the wayside, but now I'm back.
Forever XXI Blouse/ Thrifted Pencil Skirt (similar)/ Boutique 9 shoes from ideeli.com
Speaking of being tied up, how do you like my newish tie blouse from Forever XXI? I feel so fancy with my big bow, and I feel smart for not spending a fortune on my top.

I ended up pairing this top with a black cardigan for work, but I this top would also go well with a pair of jeans for a more casual look. I'm trying to be better about purchasing clothes that I can wear in two different ways - in this case, for work and weekend.

What is your advice for getting the most mileage out of your clothes?


Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Love that top! I have been trying to be more intentional about my shopping too! I try to think of 3-4 outfits for an item before I buy it. That lends itself to a more remixable closet.

    ReplyDelete