Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Good Day Sunshine

Banana Top (similar)/ Gap Jeans/ Nine West Sandals (similar)/ Necklace from Anthropologie
These are the facts:

I love the color yellow. I love elephants. I love comfortable jeans. Wedges are the best invention ever because they help one maintain the appearance of long legs while providing comfort.

Combine them all and what do you get? Today's outfit.

Speaking of outfits, be sure to check out my updated style page and let me know how you like the new format (still working out a few formatting kinks, but you'll get the idea).

Hope your Wednesdays are off to a great start. See you all tomorrow!


Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I love the bright yellow top and the elephant necklace. I totally need an elephant necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete