Monday, April 16, 2012

Bubble, Pop, Electric

Old Navy Trench/ Ann Taylor Blouse (similar)/ J.Crew Factory Skirt/ Nine West Shoes from DSW (similar)
Happy Monday Friends! Hope you all had amazing weekend and if not, this outfit helps brighten your day.

This cropped trench is by far, one of my best purchases of the year, meeting all of my requirements for purchase - on sale, yellow, good fit, fun, works well with other articles of clothing in my wardrobe. Worn along with a pop of pink and polka dots, I dare you not to smile.

Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

3 comments:

  1. Love that trench! I've been looking for a spring coat, no luck so far, but I'm kind of picky in what I am looking for too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute yellow trench! I love the cropped length so that you can pair it with a skirt :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a yellow trench! I have a yellow blazer, although it's not as bright as your trench, and it's one of my favourite pieces of outerwear :) .

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete