Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mad Dash

Forever XXI Blazer (similar)/ AT Blouse (similar)/ J.Crew Factory Pants/ Guess Shoes from Ideeli.com
Starting anything new can be extremely overwhelming and stressful, no matter how exciting whatever that new thing is. I began a new job a little over a month ago and since then have been working around the clock to learn lots of new things like the responsibilities of my new position and the culture of my new work environment, along with meeting tons of new people and learning new names all while attempting to maintain some sort of work-blog-life balance. Let me tell you friends, all of these things together makes for one tired and overwhelmed person and when people are sleep deprived and overwhelmed, they can do strange things like deciding to race someone they don't know up a long hill at full speed in the middle of a run just because that person happened to pass them, and with everything else on their plate they felt they needed some small victory. Not my finest moment. What strange things has stress caused you to do?

In other news, today is my dad's 65th birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! Love you. XO


No comments:

Post a Comment