Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Puddle Jumping

I'm beginning to forget what sunshine looks like. It's going on day five of fog and/or rain here on the East Coast and I don't like it at all. Precipitation and I just don't get along...never have. Today it messed with my workout schedule because it's so darn hard for me to get out of a cozy bed when it's gray and rainy outside to run. It also messed with my hair, and outfit photos. 


So, I apologize my friends. I had good intentions and picked out a super cute outfit to share with you, but since our backyard turns into a lake when it rains and our apartment needs some TLC and I was too embarrassed to show it off in any photos, iPhone self-portraits are the best I can offer. At least the shoes offer a spot of sunshine. My shoes, the friendly folks at Starbucks this morning, and the first ladies TV night of 2013 with the girls this evening.




Oh well, we'll try again tomorrow. Until then, let's go make it a good one!

Hi Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment