Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hot Potato

My favorite day of the week used to be Thursdays for the sole reason that Friends was on TV. When the show wrapped up after 10 seasons, I was devastated and didn't think I would ever find another show to replace the void left by the end of the most fantastic show on television ever. Although no shows truly compare to Friends, over time, I have managed to acquire several different "must see" shows, most of which fall on Tuesdays.

For the past month, my shows have been on hiatus, so I haven't had to worry about managing my time to incorporate eight hour work days, TV shows, track workouts, cooking, and other things. Tonight, however, most of my shows came back on - Glee, The New Girl, and Body of Proof (it was even more complicated when Dancing with the Stars was on).

So, I got home as quickly as possible, ran my track workout, got home in time to turn on Glee, prepare and make a delicious minestrone soup (I highly recommend testing out this recipe!), shower, watch the New Girl, and Body of Proof. That's some serious time management for you folks, and I am one hot potato (that's what you get when you cross a runner with a couch potato ;-)).



No comments:

Post a Comment