Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Playing Dress Up

When I was little, my mom would buy me paper doll books that included several "dolls" and lots of outfits and accessories that had tabs on them to attach to the dolls and dress them up. These books kept me occupied for hours.

Thanks to Isla's recent post over at a fine day for sailing, I can relive my childhood in a socially acceptable way with Polyvore. This website may seriously revolutionize my method for picking out outfits. I see this especially coming in handy for my winter 30 for 30 I plan to start next month (to help me stay on top of my number two resolution for the year - save more, spend less). Just for fun, I came up with a couple things to share with you based on some of my recent outfits. Enjoy!

January 3, 2012


January 4, 2012

1 comment: