Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Leather and Lace

When I saw today's ABC style challenge assignment - L for Leather - I was stumped. Besides the mp3 of Fleetwood Mac's Leather and Lace and a few belts, shoes, and bags, I own very few leather items. I thought of heading out and purchasing a leather jacket - something I have wanted to add to my wardrobe for a while now, but since my number two goal of 2012 is save more, spend less, I decided to work with what I had in my closet - my nine west black suede shoes.


Also, today L stands for Last - as in, my last official day of participating in this round of ABC styling. Tomorrow I begin my Winter 30 for 30! My plan is to continue participating in as many ABC style challenges as possible with the articles of clothing I pick out for 30 for 30. Stay tuned for my list of 30 for 30 items.


Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Facebook and Instagram.


IMG_4680-1

No comments:

Post a Comment