Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jewel of the Isle

Hello friends! Did you think I forgot about you? I didn't. Jesse and I traveled all morning and spent the rest of the day with family in Key West for a family wedding! This is my first time down here and I love it! It is a cross between New Orleans and the beach (both loves of mine).  Also, it is twice as warm here so I am excited to thaw out for a few days. I plan to post some pictures of our trip early next week.

Also, the last ABC style challenge of the week is J for Jewel Tones (and Jess). I was excited about this challenge. Jewel tones are just so pretty and since becoming a color convert over the past year, (I seriously only used to wear black, white, and tan) I have added a ton of color, including jewel tones, to my wardrobe. It is fun for me to mix and match all of the colors of the rainbow to see what new outfits I can create. All of the bright colors make me happy also. Hope you enjoy today's outfit.



Pin It

Have a great weekend everybody! See you all next week for the continuation of the ABC style challenge and the start of my Winter 30 for 30!


"Like" Messy Jess C. on Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Wow I love that flat shoes. Awesome look on you.

    Color of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new follower here. Hey I wish I have your height so many flats at Old Navy now and other stores but I am only 4'11 hehehe. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, thank you so much for following Messy Jess C. I am excited to continue reading your blog also. I hear you on the height. If I stand up tall, I am 5'4" but I just couldn't resist the flats. Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla!! I wouldn't be coming up with these outfits without your challenge, so thank you so much for hosting it! Hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete