Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Recipes!

This post should be renamed "How to fake a fancy dinner in no time at all."

Between being in Pennsylvania this past weekend, heading to Florida this upcoming weekend, and a whole lot of other stuff in between, I didn't have as much time to shop for groceries and attempt to follow more complicated recipes this week so I turned to the Taste of Home Busy Family Cookbook (compliments of my mom) for our dinners.

The recipes I chose to make were Chicken Parmigiana and Ravioli Primavera.

The chicken parmigiana was definitely an easy dish for a weeknight dinner. It took no time to prepare and was fairly tasty. I can't say it was my favorite dish I have made in the past few weeks, but I will still file it away with recipes I can make in a pinch.

I loved the Ravioli Primavera. It was the easiest meal I have ever made and delicious. It also ended up looking way fancier than it actually was. Add in a bottle of wine and some roses like we did (we are one classy couple) and you have one lovely weeknight dinner that feels like it came out of a gourmet Italian restaurant. I will definitely be making this again.

Both recipes have been posted on my What's Cookin' page. Enjoy!

Chicken Parmigiana

Ravioli Primavera

No comments:

Post a Comment