Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Copycat

They say imitation is the best form of flattery.

As you know, the reason I started this blog was to help me meet my 30 goals for the year, which includes saving money on clothing. Saving money on clothing means that I am forced to create outfits using clothing I have in my closet. Although I feel like I can be creative with my clothing (sometimes a bit too creative), and have done a fairly good job of piecing clothing together to come up with a full outfit presentable enough to go outside in, there are only so many combinations of clothing I can come up with on my own. To help me out I turn to my fellow bloggers and, of course, Pinterest.

Below is a round-up of some of the looks I have stolen recreated from around the web this year. (Please forgive the poor picture quality and editing of some of these looks from earlier in the year. How far I have come!)

LBD
Pinterest

Denim on Denim
Gal Meets Glam
Denim Therapy

Mint Green Pants
J.Crew

Black and White
Kultur und Stil

Bright Colors
Pink Peonies

Casual Blazer
Pinterest

Pencil Skirts and Chambray
Kenzie Faith

Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment