Monday, June 25, 2012

Seeing Spots

J.Crew Factory Cardigan/ Banana Republic Top (similar and similar)/ J.Crew Necklace (similar)/ J.Crew Skirt/ Joan & David Shoes from DSW (similar)
Every summer I create a playlist of my favorite summer songs. My summer playlists are the soundtracks to long drives, soaking up the sun, and cookouts.

Unfortunately, this summer is flying by and I have only added six songs to my Summer 2012 playlist. Fortunately, NPR has compiled the ultimate list of summer songs from 1962 through this summer so I can rock out to all 120 tracks, including 1981's "Jessie's Girl", on Spotify (the number one song the day I was born and a sign of things to come, like meeting, dating, and marrying a guy named Jesse).

What's on your summer playlist?
Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete