Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Real Simple

Benetton Cardigan and Top/ Limited Pants/ Boutique 9 shoes from ideeli.com/ Forever XXI Flower (similar)
It's only Tuesday and I have already managed to convert my computer type from English to Greek, get to the on-ramp at National airport to pick up Jesse just as they shut it down for nighttime construction work, run out of eye makeup remover, and come to the realization it's probably time to invest in some new black pants that haven't stretched out so much.


But....

Today is a new day. It's beautiful outside. Jesse is home. I had a great run this morning. I am having a super productive day at work, which started with a cup of my favorite tea - Tazo's Berryblossom White. Yum.


AND...my third 29th birthday is one month from today.

Speaking of which, today marks the birth of one of my best friends and partners in crime - Laura J (Yep, the same one that I survived Yogaville and the 50K with). Happy Birthday Laura!


Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete