Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites

It's that time of the week again....time for Friday Favorites! Enjoy this roundup of my favorites around the web as we head into the weekend. See you all next week!

I had a really hard time choosing my favorite food finds this week because I found so many recipes that I want to make. Here are some of my favorite favorites:

$1utty Blondies from What's Gaby Cooking?


Mini Banana Cream Pies from Iowa Girl Eats


These nutella rollups from Things that Sparkle


These Chipotle Black Bean Burgers from Iowa Girl Eats


And these Chipotle BBQ Chicken Sandwiches from BruCrew Life:


I love this idea for a guest bedroom with a fireplace in it featured on Apartment Therapy.


How happy would you be if you worked in an office with this desk? I would be pretty freakin' happy.


When Jesse and I went to Italy for our honeymoon, I caught the travel bug. I am so excited to travel the world with Jesse (one day). Still, we have taken some pretty amazing trips so far, and I love this idea from Sassafras to show off the places we have traveled to.


I attempted playing tennis in gym class in high school and my sister and I have tried playing tennis a few times since then. I can't say my attempts were ever successful. So, if at first and second and third tries you don't succeed, figure out something else to do with the tennis balls you have stored in your closet, like making this DIY stuff holder from Apartment Therapy.

I am determined to have a picnic this summer. Every summer I say I want to have one and then before I know it summer is over. This DIY basket liner and pouch from Design Sponge may be just the motivation I need to make my picnic dreams come true...I just need to learn how to sew.


As someone who calls herself a fashion blogger sometimes, I may need to get myself a copy of Christian Dior's Little Dictionary of Fashion.


All you need is love, and some fabulous sunglasses. Check out these heartbreaker sunglasses from Urban Outfitters.

Does anyone else have grandparents that dress in similar outfits? Turns out it may be the key to a successful marriage (Ilyssa and my grandparents have been married for almost 70 years and dress similarly pretty often). Check out this couple who wears matching outfits everyday:


How many of you are reading the Shades of Grey series right now? How many of you are secretly reading it but are too ashamed to say so? Either way, whether you have read it or not, the 3 Golden Sisters take on the book will make you laugh.


Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch...er...music download? Check out this deal from Amazon for a $2 MP3 credit (before midnight tomorrow). Just click here and enter the code MP3S4ALL.


Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete