Thursday, August 2, 2012

Across the Pond

Madewell Top (similar)/ J.Crew Skirt/ Boutique 9 shoes from ideeli.com/ J.Crew Necklace (similar)
So…this is what most of my nights have looked like recently:


Yep, couch potato Jess eating dinner, in front of the TV to watch the Olympics from the moment I get home until midnight when the coverage ends for the night. I could definitely use more sleep, but since competitive trampolinists and race walking only come around once every four years, I will have to tough it out for the next couple of weeks. Still, Starbucks, if you are looking to be the official sponsor of any bloggers, I’m your girl.
Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Love that skirt! The little pocket is such a cute accent.
    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check it out here: http://just-another-smith.blogspot.com/2012/08/winning.html

    ReplyDelete