Monday, August 20, 2012

Mistaken Identity

J.Crew Chambray Shirt (similar)/J.Crew Skirt/ Clarks Wedges (similar)
For the past few years, I have received emails through my personal email address to another Jess that I'm guessing has a very similar email address. I have received notifications for orchestra rehearsals and inquiries about math tutoring (both skills I wish I could actually claim to have). None of the emails I have received in the past, however, top the one I received late last week:

Hey Jess, Just wanted to say congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. I mentioned it to Mike but if you have ANY questions about anything baby related feel free to ask. Registry stuff, childcare, labor! etc. Hope you're feeling good. I heard the first trimester was rough. Not fun at all! 

Thankfully this Jess' husband's name is Mike or I would have been a bit worried about being the last to know about the news.

Happy Monday!



Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

3 comments:

  1. LOL - that would be an interesting way to find out! Did you reply to the person letting them know it was the wrong address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I got a big OOPS and Haha. Hope you had a great weekend Andi!

      Jess
      http://messyjessc.blogspot.com

      Delete