Monday, August 27, 2012

Apple Of My Eye

Benetton Top/ J.Crew Skirt/ Banana Shoes (similar)/ J.Crew Necklace (similar)
So, it's Monday again, but I was lucky to have a three day work week last week and a lovely weekend, complete with lots of dates with Jesse, quality time with friends, including a baby shower/pool party full of friends, kids, and Georgetown Cupcakes (yum), time to run some errands, and a few good workouts, including a hot and hilly long, but successful, marathon training run. Pictures of the fun can be viewed here.

I also caught a cold, which isn't so lucky, but nothing that Sudafed, tea, and NyQuil can't handle. Still, I apologize in advance if this post doesn't make much sense since my head is still a bit foggy.


Last week, I also got to wear this fun skirt for the first time. I am a big fan of this skirt - the pattern, the colors, the pockets - but I do think it may be a bit too bold for one of my coworkers who literally jumped back from me when I stood up from behind my desk and he saw the entire outfit. Men.


Hope you all have a great start to the week!
Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Just popping over from EBEW to say that your skirt is totally adorable. I love it!

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Niki! I appreciate your comment. Also, I love your blog. It's adorable! Hope to see you around Messy Jess C. again. Happy Friday!

      Jess

      Delete
  2. I'm totally in love with that skirt! Your coworker simply knows nothing about fashion--this is adorable! The print is bold--love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment. It is such a fun skirt and perfect for heading back to school. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you will continue to follow Messy Jess C. Have a great weekend!

      Jess

      Delete
  3. This skirt is so cute! I love the pattern. :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mary! Your blog is great also. I just had a chance to check it out. Keep up the great work and hope to have you as a Messy Jess C. reader. Have a great week!

      Jess
      messyjessc.blogspot.com

      Delete