Monday, March 26, 2012

Duck, Duck, Goose


Forever XXI Sweater/ Limited Pants (similar)/ Thrifted Nine West Shoes (similar)
Good Monday morning lovelies! How were your weekends? With Jesse at work all weekend, Ilyssa in Poland, and my mom at a work conference, I spent the weekend in Pennsylvania hanging out with my dad and Goji, our black lab (she is technically Ilyssa's dog but since Jesse and I aren't allowed to have pets in our apartment, she's as close to "our dog" as we get right now). It was a great trip! Although most of it centered around food, I did get to spend time with my grandparents, I got a haircut, drank Starbucks mochas, and ran a 20 mile training run (I am glad I did too - you will see why from the pictures below). I also was super lucky to come back to DC and have dinner with Risa who was in DC for the weekend. So happy to see her!

My weekend in pictures:
















I also picked up this cute sweater I am wearing today, along with some other items of clothing and my dad is a trooper because he came along with me on my shopping excursions (yep, there was more than one). I think this sweater has a goose pattern on it, but my colleague thought they might be the letter X shaped oddly, and when I looked it up on the website it said it was a houndstooth patterned sweater, so apparently this sweater is the new-age Rorschach inkblot test. What do you see?

Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you paired the black/white with the yellow shoes! For the record, I thought the sweater was houndstooth when I first saw the photo. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Goji is so cute with the toy in her mouth!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say birds! :) And go you for the 20-mile run!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete