Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Flow" Rida


Forever XXI Blouse/ Thrifted Pencil Skirt (similar)/ Me Too Shoes from DSW (similar)
I love this blouse for the simple fact that it is "flowy,"and leaves me with a similar feeling to when I was little and would pick my favorite dresses based on how well I could twirl in them - no real solid reason, I liked them just because.The price tag of $20 only added to the list of reasons why I should purchase this blouse (flowy, more room for food, neutral color that can be mixed with lots of different items, good price). What more could a girl ask for?
Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty cream blouse, Jess! The flowy factor would've sold me too!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that king of "flowy" blouses as well. They are so feminine and comfortable as well! And it was so cheap!

    By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete