Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Windblown

Apparently DC has turned into the new windy city. Every time I took a picture this morning the wind picked up...

Pin It
First attempt.

Me giving wind the evil eye.

So I decided to take a page out of the Beyonce playbook...


And accepted it...

Pin It
Acceptance: J.Crew Sweater (similar)/ Gap Top/ Limited Pants (similar)/ Nine West Shoes (similar)/ Charming Charlie Necklace

Don't I look just as glamorous as Beyonce?

Also, some food for thought sent to me in an email from my mom:

How much kinder would we be if at the end of the week we knew we'd be shown our 5 ugliest moments toward other people... on film?

Happy hump day!


Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I especially love the Beyonce comparison- totally see that workin for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny! Missed seeing you yesterday. Good luck today! XO

      Delete
  2. Your olive sweater looks great paired with the navy stripes! I hate when it's windy our and I'm trying to take photos. The Beyonce photo made me laugh! :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every picture....every night out dancing looks better with the Beyonce wind!!!!!! :) You were in luck xo

    ReplyDelete