Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Flower Power


Forever XXI Flower Pin/ Target Sweater (similar)/ J.Crew Skirt/ Me Too Shoes from DSW (similar)


During my shopping excursions this past weekend I picked up another flower pin. I can't get enough of these fun things and I think this flower is perfect for the Spring (despite the fact that we have returned to wintry temperatures around this area for a couple days).

I would ideally like to learn how to make my own flower pins. Thank goodness for Pinterest:



Until then, I will keep looking for cute manufactured flower pins.

Happy Tuesday everybody!




Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. That flower pin is adorable, Jess! It's perfect for spring! (although it's freezing again here)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete