Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Messy Jess C.

Pin It
H&M Blazer (similar)/ Banana Republic Blouse (similar)/ AT Pants (similar)/ Target Wedges (similar)

Guess how I started off the week?

By going to the dentist to get a cavity filled! Yup, my huge sweet tooth has finally caught up with me despite brushing for the recommended amount of time, flossing twice a day, and using mouthwash with fluoride. It doesn't seem fair, but it does seem like a message for me to tackle number four on my 30 for 2012 list - eat fewer sweets.

Also, let's talk about these pants. I was so excited to find them in Ann Taylor - not the Loft or the outlet - for $20! What a steal, right? Well, apparently these pants were my lesson in "you get what you pay for."

These pants faced an early retirement after I found myself, last fall, patching up not one, not two, but three holes along the seams of these pants... in a bathroom stall at work...after wearing them for half of the day without knowing how long the holes were there. Can we say embarrassing?

Since then, these pants have been professionally repaired and strongly reinforced, but I still get a little nervous every time I put them on. The good news for today is that they stayed together for this morning's photo and I am hoping that will remain the case for the rest of the day.

I truly am a Messy Jess C.

Happy Tuesday!

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe the pants got so many holes in them! So glad you got them repaired though because they look like the perfect navy pair. :) Another great professional look!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete