Monday, March 19, 2012

Jailhouse Rock

Pin It
Gap Top/ NY&Co. Skirt/ Nine West Shoes (similar)/ Charming Charlie Necklace
Happy Monday and happy last day of winter! With temperatures climbing up close to 80 degrees in the DC area, it sure feels like Spring Summer is right around the corner.

Also, I love this top, but every time I wear it I think of Elvis Presley in Jailhouse Rock and then have an urge to start dancing around like these jailbirds below. Thankfully pairing it with a pencil skirt reminds me that I work in a professional setting and dancing like "Elvis the Pelvis" might be frowned upon.


Hope you all are having a great start to the week! XO




Messy Jess C.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I love a striped top! Haha about Elvis the Pelvis! I'm now imagining you dancing in your office :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete