Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Recipe: Cookies and Cream Brownies

Welcome to another tasty Tuesday recipe. This one gets ranked at the same level as the $!utty Brownies - Cookies and Cream Brownies. These are super easy to make but you wouldn't be able to tell from the way they look and taste.

First, prepare your brownie batter by following the directions on the box. Then crush at least one row of Oreos (I did this by putting them in a large plastic bag and crushing them with the remote - it was the closest thing to me when I was catching up on Smash)


Next stir into the prepared brownie batter half of the crushed Oreos and pour batter into a prepared pan.
 Bake for 25-30 minutes (depending on your oven and how gooey you like your brownies). Once they are baked to your liking, remove the brownies from oven and let them cool fully. Once they have cooled, cover brownies with cream cheese frosting and top with the remaining crushed Oreos (or more if you are an Oreo fan like myself).



Enjoy!

Also, I am sorry I don't have a picture of what the brownies look like when they are cut into squares. They disappeared quickly - a good sign.

Find this recipe and others on my What's Cookin' page.


Messy Jess C.
Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

3 comments:

  1. These sound delicious! I can't wait to make them myself. :)

    Rachel
    www.aspiringchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make those right now. YUM! I love Oreos, they are my favorite thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete