Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Dangers of Blogging

Ann Taylor Button-down (similar shirt)/ J.Crew Flair Skirt/ Target Tights (similar tights)/ Me Too Heels (similar heels)

One of the downsides to taking photos of yourself, besides feeling like a complete nerd, is coordinating the camera's self-timer with getting in place in time for the camera to take your photo. This is further complicated after heavy rains make the sidewalk out back a swampy, muddy mess.

So, my friends, I may look happy and carefree in this photo, but just a few seconds before this photo was snapped, I slipped in the mud and almost had to put together a completely different outfit for you today. Thanks to my cat-like reflexes though, I managed to stay on my feet and snap this picture all in under 10 seconds. You are welcome.

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment