Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Brunch Recipes!

Since I became a gourmet cook... last month, I have been testing out a lot of dinner recipes so I was looking forward to hosting a brunch and testing out some breakfast dishes. Valentine's Day was the perfect occasion, so we rounded up some of our friends, located some recipes, and put everything together this past Sunday.

I was a bit nervous about making three recipes I had never tested out before for nine people, but I figured the worst that would happen was we would be forced to eat the donuts, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, and candy that were also part of brunch, and sweets for breakfast don't sound all that bad to me. I am pleased, however, to report that all of the dishes turned out to be pretty tasty (the French Toast casserole was my favorite).

So, now that they have been Jess-tested and friend-approved, I am happy to share recipes for Country Strata with Sausage, Fontina, and Rosemary; Overnight French Toast; and Martha's Breakfast Casserole with you on my What's Cookin' page.

Bon Appetit!





Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment