Monday, February 20, 2012

New Recipe: Spicy Smoky Kale Chips

Remember the huge bag of kale Ilyssa bought last weekend?


Well, it gave me a good reason to test out a kale chip recipe I had my eye on for a while and it did not disappoint.

If I had known kale could taste this good, I would have starting making kale chips sooner. Seriously, once you pop, you can't stop. It's a nice healthy alternative to salty snack foods like potato chips, which I crave often - especially after working out. Thankfully for us, we are still only 1/32 of the way through our ginormous bag of kale so I can make many, many more batches of chips.

Check out the recipe for Spicy Smoky Kale Chips on my What's Cookin' page.

Taking kale from this:

To...

This. Voila!

Pin It

Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment