Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New and Improved: Recipe and What's Cookin' Page

Because I loved Eat, Live. Run's Crock pot Chickpea, Butternut Squash and Red Lentil Stew recipe so much, and because of my love for basil pesto, I was looking forward to testing out another Eat, Live, Run recipe - Gnocchi with Fresh Arugula-Walnut Pesto.

I have to say that I did not love this recipe nearly as much as the stew, but I definitely urge you to judge for yourself if this recipe appeals to you. You can find the recipe for Gnocchi with Fresh Arugula-Walnut Pesto on my What's Cookin' page. I also urge you to add some salt and pepper to the recipe and a bit more Parmesan to give it some flavor.

On the positive side, this recipe required me to purchase very few ingredients and only took about 15 minutes total to make, so it's a good weeknight meal. All in all, the recipe is healthy too. Also, it makes for pretty pictures.

The downside to this recipe is that it isn't basil pesto so the flavor just isn't there.

Also, I have updated my What's Cookin' page to make it easier to find and follow the dishes I make. Hope you like it!









Love Messy Jess C? Then don't miss it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment